getting a good start on aspen

i'm really happy to acknowledge that aspen isn't one of those bajillion projects i think about doing and then i just... don't. i'm super lucky to have such great artists with me, too. right now, we only have the sprites for riley. it might seem like a little bit, but to me it's such a huge step.

i've written about 25% of the script so far. i haven't done much in terms of coding,(aside from points earned from choices) so i know that release is a long ways away. but i know we'll get there. i'm dedicated, and so is my team. it makes me sooo happy to hear my friends excited about the release.

i dunno, it's dumb. i don't usually get sappy, emotional, or sentimental, but... i'm excited.

everyone's gonna see my characters, and i'm not gonna do my damnedest to shove them in a corner.

i'm going to do everything in my power to make sure it's good.

too bad i'm really bad at putting my name out there and no one's probably gonna see it.

anyways, hi. welcome to my blog. aspen is probably going to be the main thing i talk about until its release.

it's a dating/friendship sim about superheroes.

sort of intended to have some heavy themes of self-improvement in everyone's routes too.

it's 2 am, i'll talk more about it and more coherently tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let's take a hot look at dream daddy

annoying ideas that have been floating around

writing a story